Monday, May 4, 2015

Moochas Gracias M"UDDER"...



It's time for another Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party. For the next two weeks, we're challenging you to create something for Mother's Day. As usual, there are two prizes up for grabs: 

a stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas 

and a $25US gift card for regularly-priced patterns at Too Cute by Jessica.

I had to STRETCH my CDD stamps to come up with a Mother's Day Card...I absolutely LOVE Simply Moovelous stamp set and thought it would be perfect for my Mother. She is one of the most GENEROUS people I know and I don't thank her enough for all she does for me and my siblings!


----------------------------------------------------
And...here's the inside of the card...used my computer to type up the sentiment then ran my card base through my printer...I think this pun is hilarious and my M"UDDER" will love it!




Here's a look at Simply Moovelous...

Thanks for stopping by...don't forget to play along with ANY Mother's Day project before May 10th!


1 comment:

  1. OMGOSH!!!! How CUTE!!!! And A FUN idea for a Mother's Day card!!!! I think most people go with the pretty, flowery cards and you're right with this fun card because our Moms do so much for us that we forget to let them know.... Even in a fun way!!!! LOVE this! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....