Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Hello Sunshine with SOUS...

It's my turn to post my CLEAR SKIES Die-Cut Project over at the Stuck on U Sketches Blog...you can use any die-cut that represents something you would see in the sky...

I started with a funky sun svg I had (I think it's from Miss Kate Cuttables)...

---------------------------------------------------
I separated the layers of the sun with Thin 3D-Foam Tape...I also added a little face stamped using CDD Totally Turtle...
--------------------------------------------------
I love this little touch of Washi Tape from CTMH...did you know that you can apply baby powder to anything sticky to take away the stickiness? That allows the tail of this Washi to curl up and not stick down...

Make sure you go check out the SOUS Blog and link up your own Die-Cut project featuring CLEAR SKIES before next Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....