Friday, April 10, 2015

Bubbles, Smiles & Splatter with Frosted Designs...

This Friday's Challenge over at Frosted Designs is SPLATTER!!!

I chose to use these photos from last year...my boy learning how to blow a bubble! He was SO HAPPY!!!

I've had this watercolor background laying around for a while - just added some extra ink splatters and it made the perfect background for these photos.

----------------------------------------------------
I love this grouping of embellishments...the wooden camera and the title card (from last's month Out of the Blue Kit) are both from Frosted Designs...the "smile" is from Heidi Swapp.
---------------------------------------
LOVE the dimension of the wood veneer shapes!

I hope you'll go check out the other DT Members' artwork and we would love for you to play along with the SPLATTER CHALLENGE!

You could win $30 to spend with 


            
               

1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....