Saturday, February 28, 2015

Ichiban Salad with SEM...

It's a NEW Month which means it's time for a new SEM (Scrapping Everyday Miracles) Sketch...

We have Japanese Steakhouse that has the BEST salad every...it's the salad dressing really...I could drink that stuff!

Anyways...my children have always LOVED salads and we got Ichibans "to go" one night several years ago and I was able to capture my son's pure JOY while eating this yummy salad!


---------------------------------------------
I used my Gossamer Blue February Kit for almost everything on this layout...LOVE these wood veneer thickers!
-------------------------------------------
Little wooden camera is from Frosted Designs and the glitter arrows are from CTMH!


Here's a look at the sketch! We'd love for you to play along...any product line...any photos!!! And...if you're not a layout-maker, we have a card sketch too! Check it out!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....