Saturday, February 14, 2015

"Hi" from the City - PPPR Anything Goes Blog Hop...


Welcome to this month's Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon Blog Hop!!! This month it's ANYTHING GOES so it should be easy to play along with us!




If you've come from Kathy's Blog, you're on the right track...if you're just starting out, you might want to start at the PPPR Blog so you don't miss anything!

I've eyeing this cut file for quite some time and it's one of the BEST SKYLINES I've seen!!!!

-------------------------------------
I used watercolor for the background...
----------------------------------------
Here's a peek at the inside...I cut 2 buildings off the edge and used it for the inside...
-----------------------------------
Here's the file I used...

That's all for me...

Before you hop to your next stop, let me give you some GOOD NEWS!!!

We have a FREEBIE to celebrate the Blog Hop so be sure to stop by the PPPR Store and get it before Monday...after that, it won't be free anymore! Isn't he CUTE!!!

--------------------------------------------
Another thing...if you'll hop all the way through, visit each DT Members' Blogs, comment and follow then you can be eligible to win a $15 Gift Certificate to the PPPR Store!!! That way, you buy most of the files you'll see on this hop!

---------------------------------------------------------------
And...we want to see your ANYTHING GOES PPPR PROJECTS!!!! You can start linking up your projects NOW and you'll have 'till March 7th to do so...link them up HERE!!!

-------------------------------------------------------
Now..it's time to hop on over to Leah's Blog and check out her crafty project!!! She ALWAYS has the cutest things to share!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!


24 comments:

  1. How original… I loved the Cityscape scene!! What a neat idea… Thanks for sharing!!
    TinaB

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! This is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow- very cool. Love the watercolor backgrounds and the city scapes are perfect for so many different types of cards. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzah!! what an amazing card..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that card it looks so elegant. I love that City Scape cut file.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card especially the extra touch inside.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a follower. colleenbuettneratcharterdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is just gorgeous! What a pretty piece of art, Katy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! This is gorgeous! I love how you used watercolors. Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!!! Love that background:) Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous idea for a card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great skyline. Looks like Seattle to me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow love how you made the skyline on your card,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome card! Don't know which I like more, the background or the skyline! I subscribe via email at karenpagedave at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cityscape is wonderful, I think I need this file!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful background!

    Evelyn
    ps - the link from the previous blog seems to be wrong. I found you by going back to PPPR's original post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card! I love the way the colors go to the bright yellow near the city and then through the building windows and the splatters are perfect stars in the sky! I just love it! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....