Monday, July 21, 2014

Begin your Summer Recycle with UYSBH...

This month's UYSBH (Use Your Stash Blog Hop) is all about recycling!!!

If you've come from the very talented, Wendy Kessler, then you're well on your way to being amazed by all the recycling and reusing!

I have PLENTY to recycle and reuse in my scrapbook room but this little heart box that my daughter has colored on has been calling me.  It wanted to be pretty so I decided to dress it up with the retiring Ariana Paper Packet!

------------------------------------
Here she is all pretty...

------------------------------
And...there's a little surprise inside...

---------------------------------
And...the "shreds" inside are also recycled...they're made from tiny 1/4" strips of Ariana B&T...our husbands KNOW that we have TONS of scraps laying around our scrapbook rooms!



Thanks for hopping by...you can hop on over to Shirley's Blog now and see what she's done with something we all have around the house and a bunch of BLING!!!!



5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness is that not the most elegant heart box ever!! I love the paper filling the box and the necklace coordinates wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And I like the "shreds" inside too, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful gift box! I would love to receive something in this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am planning on making some of these for Christmas and was really unsure of how I wanted to package them. Thank you for this adorable box idea~ why I have never thought to do that with left over paper...beyond me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shredded paper for the inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....