Monday, March 3, 2014

Triple Play with H2H...

This week H2H has a triple threat challenge for you!  You can play along by using any 3 things in your project...paper, stamps, sketch, etc.

For all you loyal readers, I bet you're thinking you know what three things I chose to use...NOPE, you're wrong!  I really wanted to use my 3 different paper packets like I {{{love}}} to do but this time, I wanted a challenge.  

I don't stamp much anymore.  Mainly because all my creating is done in a hurry since I work full time outside the home and have 3 very active kids running around...not to mention my Daddy living with me.  I love stamping and I miss it so I wanted this challenge to be all about STAMPS!

You will find 3 different stamp sets on my card and 3 different products on my card (other than cardstock and ink)...

 ------------------------------------
I cut out and pop-dotted the "HI"...stamped using **1** Marquee Uppercase....the CUTE little Earth is from the **2** Timberline WOTG inked up in Lagoon Ink.
-------------------------------------
And these adorable campers are from **3** Camper Crazy...SUPER CUTE stamp set!
---------------------------------
My 3 products other than cardstock and ink are **1** Irresistibles Frames **2** Wood-Grain Washi and **3** Skylark PML (Picture My Life) packet....here's the front and back view of this PML card.  You get TONS of stuff with each PML Kit...go check them out!
-------------------------------
And...here's more of the inside...

You have until the end of the month to link up to this Triple Play Challenge...we can't wait to see what 3 things inspire you to create!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you used the PML card. I've been wanting to try them out on a card, and now you've given me some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Happy to see LOTS of stamping in your fabulous creation. :) Fun to see some Picture My Life in there too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....