Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Rediscover Always & Forever...

If you haven't taken advantage of this month's Rediscover CTMH, you're missing out!!!  

Here's what you get for FREE this month...go check out this post to download!  Aren't they CUTE!!!! And versatile!



I made this card in about 5 minutes...start to finish...and that's stretching it a little.  I downloaded the pdf...saved to my computer...printed on White Daisy Cardstock then cut and layered onto a card front.

-----------------------------------------
I used the Ruby Chevron Washi tape to create a frame then layered the printed "Always & Forever" sentiment onto Blush Cardstock...

-----------------------------
The flowers are retired and from the Frosted Assortment...

----------------------------------
here's a peek at the inside...

Thanks for stopping by...I hope you'll go download these FREE printables and make you own cute card, layout or PML (Picture My Life) Page

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute! I need to remember to download my own set. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....