Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Sunshine Blog Hop...

It's April which means it's time for another hop and this one is going to be WONDERFUL!!!

The stamp set is ADORABLE!!!

If you've come from Shirley's Blog, you're on the right track...keep hopping 'till you get back around to you started.

I absolutely LOVE this card...it's so bright and cheery!!!  It's a 5x7 card using Tommy and Claire Paper Packets (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE mixing paper!).  The inks were Sunset, Honey & Lagoon.  My card was totally inspired by a card I saw in an e-mail I got from Northridge Publishing!

----------------------------------------
Here are some closeups...I pop-dotted the sun (by the way...all the stamped pieces were cut using the Artiste Cartridge!!!
-----------------------------------
Here's a look at the stitching of the ribbon...
-----------------------------------------
And...here's the inside

---------------------------------
I used this sketch from My Favorite Things (MFT)
 

Thanks for hopping by...

Don't forget to keep on hopping to Joy's Blog and see what she has to share!

3 comments:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....