Monday, March 25, 2013

H2H Egg-Cited for Easter...

Is everyone ready for Easter?
 
We are at our house! 
 
Not only is it a time for us, as Christians, to celebrate the ONLY FREE THING IN LIFE, which is Salvation, but this week is very BUSY for our family!  We have birthdays, playoff soccer games, days off and CELEBRATIONS!

H2H is celebrating too by featuring a very "Egg-Cited for Easter" challenge...

Here's my take on the challenge...a 6x6 canvas using the CTMH Cricut Artiste and Chantilly Textiles...I stitched around him much like I do my hand-made onesies and made him eyes, a nose and some whiskers with some black thread!

 
Here are some closeups...

----------------------------------
I thought about adding a "cotton tail" but didn't like anything I put up there...see one of my options below.

Don't forget...you have 'till the 31st to play along with any of the March challenges AND you have 'till the end of the month to do these things in order to be in a drawing to win your very own Chantilly Textiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....