Monday, August 1, 2011

Flower Girl Rehearsal Dress...

This originally was going to be the dress for the wedding but I ended up finding a more FABULOUSLY CUTE one at Dillard's so we decided to use this for Rehearsal...

I bought the dress at Kohl's on sale of course...but, it had pink ribbon and that just wouldn't do...
I carefully took the ribbon off...

I added Sweet Leaf 1" Stitched Ribbon from CTMH...

Then I added some Tulle on the bottom that was pretty close to Sweet Leaf but I have no picture to show
:0(

My sister made some ADORABLE flip flops for the cute little flower girl (my niece)...but I don't have a picture of those either...

Here's the sweet little flower girl at Rehearsal Dinner...all smiles and she sure was CUTE!!!

Once I get our pictures back from our photographer, I'll know if she got any pictures at the Rehearsal that show the dress more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....