Tuesday, November 23, 2010

FALL brings me JOY....

One of my workshops this month was this home decor item....

I basically lifted the idea from page 86 of the Autumn/Winter Idea Book and from Annette Green using CTMH's Mix & Mingle Album.  My girls LOVED it!!!

For the "FALL" side, we used Olivia Paper Packet, Mocha and Pearl Opaques, Shimmer Designer Brads, Monogram Dimensional Elements, Harvest Home Stamp Set, Timeless Stamp Set from the Olivia WOTG Kit, Blending Pen and Watercolor Pencils and Finishing Files for all the intricate sanding around the scallops, corners, etc.


For the "JOY" side, we used Mistletoe Paper Packet, Mistletoe Level 2 Assortment, A Timber Stamp Set, I Believe Stamp Set, more Pearl Opaques, more Dimensional Elements Monograms and, of course, Finishing Files.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....