Friday, August 28, 2009

'Cherish Your Memories' Bella Workshop

Each month I hold a layout workshop that I like to call "Cherish Your Memories" because when I first started this style of monthly layout workshops (got the idea from my upline, Pam), I was using layouts from CTMH's 'how-to program', Cherish....the name just stuck and now we call it that whether the layout patterns are from it or from the newer versions, Imagine or Reflections. MUST HAVE books by the way!!!
--------------------------------------
The girls LOVED the layouts and I plan to find the perfect pictures some time this weekend!!
------------------------------------------
Layouts 1 & 2
Close-up of Foundry Tab on Layout #1....
Close-up of frame using DE Borders on Layout #2....I also used some Smokey Plum Organdy Ribbon from when CTMH sold the big spools.
Layouts 3 & 4....picture color is really bad (sorry)
Close-up of Foundry Tab and DE Borders on Layout #3...DE Border is actually continued to Layout #4 as well....creates continuity.
All products are CTMH:
Paper Packet: Bella
Inks: Desert Sand and Olive

1 comment:

Thanks for showing some {{{love}}}....